Sunday, December 22, 2013

Love Heart Quilt completed

This quilt is back from the quilter, Mrs WB, again such beautiful quilting has happened.
I ordered some fabric to bind this quilt last week, it arrived promptly, enabling me to have it bound whilst enjoying some summer weather this week.
 
 
Binding Pool Side
 
Gorgeous quilting by Mrs WB
The backing fabric is a Tanya Whelan print, a gorgeous soft floral design.
I bought several prints and colourways of pretty Tanya Whelan fabrics, in a destash sale on Instagram. They are being utilised and enjoyed very quickly.


A finish up for 2013

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Perfect binding choice too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt! Do you have a pattern? I'm a beginner quilter and need one lol!
    annwhite2750@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE this quilt and would like to make it for granddaughters...is there a pattern?

    ReplyDelete