Thursday, September 20, 2012

In Appreciation

I was lucky enough to be given these delightful roses  -- both the flowers and the choccies this week.
A grateful customer / client / consumer was appreciative of what I have done in my normal everyday paid work over the  past few months for her and her family.

This was totally unexpected, and gratefully received.  This is a reminder of why we keep doing what we do -- these gifted rewards are a bonus,  but I do love to see the progress of my clients/ consumers/ customers  -- that they make on their journey through life.

Vibrant colours


Yum yum


Both these will be going home from work with me tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous roses, aren't they vibrant and such a welcome sight! I bought myself some lovely bright ranunculas last week and they are still looking good. So nice for you to be thanked in such a sweet way.

    ReplyDelete