Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Spy bags

Whilst chatting away and cooing to the school teacher's new baby, I noticed an interesting toy in the pram, stooping to admire it, and investigate further -- I learnt that it was an "I Spy Bag".

This clever crafty mumma has been making these play / educational / learning bags - whilst on maternity leave from her paid position.  A friend and I quickly put an order in for several of these -- already some have been gifted to a work colleague's new baby --- Miss Pippa and my new great nephew- only  hours old as I type--- Master Dustin.


fully lined,- reinforced sewing -, well made.



can you find all 22 items!!

sturdy durable wipe clean window!

Hours of entertainment provided here.



This clever mumma will be at some local Christmas Markets, on Saturday December 1st, and Sunday December 2nd.
Should any one wish to place an order prior, please contact me with your details, and I will pass onto this busy Mumma.

I best go and pull some fabric from my stash to make a gift for Master Dustin-- to add to the I Spy bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment