Sunday, September 2, 2012

Protective Pouch

The computer is home again after 3 weeks in the workshop.  I am not convinced that it is working to top quality standards - however.
In town yesterday morning, killing time whilst Miss5BN was at dance practise, I decided to investigate the "Saturday Only Sale" that one electronic chain store was having. I quickly bought an external hard drive- to store data from the computer - should it malfunction again. 

Today, I decided to make a pouch to contain the hard drive.  Using the lovely pouch that Kristine has made as my guide --- I then raided the stash and made myself one.


Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, how does your garden grow?
Hey diddle, diddle,  The cat and the fiddle


The Knave of Hearts, he stole some tarts, and took them clean away
 
I may use a metal snap to close the pouch, our hair elastics were waaay too thick and chunky for this little project, yet I loved Kristine's innovative closure on her pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment